Upcoming Presentations (Accessibility Office Hours)
These are informal 1-hour presentations by the Accessibility and User Experience Team and MIT community partners. All sessions take place via Zoom.
- We are currently planning our presentations for 2021 and will have the schedule posted in early January 2021.
Accessibility Presentations (Videos)
- PDF Accessibility - June 2020 Accessibility Office Hours
- Captioning with YouTube and Amara - July 2020 Accessibility Office Hours
- Accessible PDF Forms - August 2020 Accessibility Office Hours
- User Experience - September 2020 Office Hours
- Accessible PowerPoint - October 2020 Office Hours
- Assistive Technology: NVDA and Kurzweil 3000 - Nov 2020 Accessibility Office Hours
- Vendor Presentation: 247 Accessible Documents - January 2021 IAP talk
Accessibility Presentations (Slides)
- Accessibility for IT Professionals - May 2017 presentation to the MIT information technology department
- Web Accessibility: Encouraging Digital Diversity - June 2018 presentation to the MIT IT Partners group
All inquiries are welcome at email@example.com.