Digital Accessibility Training
There are an expanding list of various training programs and modules to help people learn about digital accessibility.
Free & Self-Paced Training
- WebAim - a part of Utah State University that provides comprehensive accessibility information
- Teach Access - an industry consortium trying to promote usability in technology products
- Teaching Access Tutorial - an excellent overall tutorial on the basic concepts of accessibility
- W3C Introduction to Web Accessibility - a course offered by W3C through EdX teaching web accessibility
- Udacity Web Accessibility Course - a comprehensive overview of the basics of web accessibility
- UX Foundations: Accessibility - presentation by Derek Featherstone (through LinkedIn Learning)
- Three dimensions of Inclusive Design - article by Jutta Treviranus of OCAD University
These organizations offer a variety of accessibility consulting and training options.
All inquiries are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.